Win Tickets for The Bodyguard in the GOH and Lunch for Two in James St South
12 January 2016
Win Tickets for the Bodyguard in the GOH and lunch for two in James St South. Visit our facebook page and follow the instructions to win!
Terms and conditions below:
- By entering this competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions also form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is only open to those aged 16 years or over, excluding staff of the James Street South Group, their agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- To enter, participants need to like the competition on the James St South facebook page and name the members of their family or friends who they are going to bring with them.
- All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 4th February 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- The prize is tickets for two guests to attend the Bodyguard in the Grand Opera House on Wednesday 10th Feb 2016 at 14.30pm with 3 course set lunch for two with glass of bubbly each in James St South prior to the show. (Alcohol will only be presented to winner who are legal age).
- The prizewinners will be selected at random and will be notified by 5th February 2016. If the prizewinners do not respond after two attempts to contact them, they will forfeit the right to claim the prize and the Promoter will draw another winner.
- If any technical failure, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the promotion, then the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The prizewinners acknowledge and accept that they are responsible for their own safety in association with the redemption of their prizes and that the Promoter accepts no liability for any injury incurred by the prizewinners. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or prize, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law and any such liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- There are no cash or other alternatives to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winning participant at James St South.
- It is the responsibility of the prizewinners to arrange transportation to and from Belfast for the collection and/or redemption of their prize. Tickets will be given to the winner when they attend for lunch.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion and these terms and conditions without prior notice, at any time.
- In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- The decision of James St South’s Marketing Department is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for five years, of the winners’ voices, images, photographs and names for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites and social media accounts hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- This Promotion is subject to Northern Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
The Promoter is James St South, 21 James St South, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT27GA.